Srebrenica, July 1995
Photo Gallery I
1. Countryside around Srebrenica.
2. The outskirts burn.
3. Serb tanks fire on Srebrenica.
4. Ratko Mladic, indicted Serb war criminal, arrives to take charge of Srebrenica.
"On to Potocari!" Mladic is shouting - he wants to occupy the Dutch UN base immediately.
5. Mladic and his troops stroll through downtown Srebrenica.
6. Potocari: the Dutch UN base.
The ribbon across the main entrance marks the point at which many of the men were separated from women and turned over to the Serbs for eventual execution.